Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've been a very bad blogger...

I'm fairly certain that my dear friend Kristen is the only one who ever checks my blog, but this is no excuse for my lack of up-keep! I am going to try much harder to post at least once a week from now on... and even inlcude a picture or two every now and then.

For now, I would like to acknowledge some things I am thankful for in my life. Lately, I have been hearing way too many stories about people my age getting cancer. It makes me sick to my stomach, it just doesn't seem fair at any age, but it makes me realize how much more life I hope to live. Unfortunately, it is situations like this that make me sit back and really think about how blessed I am to live the life I do. It is so easy to get caught up in stupid things like how bummed I am that I have to do things like pay bills or get up early and go to work in the morning. In reality I should be so lucky to have a job that allows me to pay the bills that keep me fed, sheltered, and happy. Here are a couple things I hope to never take for granted...

my future husband who makes me coffee almost every morning!
my loving, and soon to be HUGE, family
my friends... I seriously have the best in the world
my relationship with God, even though that could always use a little more work on my end ;)
my right to vote... still deciding on that one though, don't judge!
my health
our huge wedding guest list... while it is a pain to try and cut down to a budget-friendly number, we have never felt so loved
Pullman... yes, Pullman.

I know there's more, but it's the end of the day and my brainstorming skills are limited.

2 comments:

Nick and Kristen Honeycutt said...

so true. love you boo. and I'll keep checking your blog for updates!!
-k

Naslund said...

Yeah...we got an update. I can't wait to get a real update from you. It has been forever! Call me whenever you get a chance :)