Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

We're off!

Nate, Penny and I are going on our first family mini vaca to Seattle this weekend! We are stopping in Wenatchee on Thursday night to visit my Dad and Kim, Dad is really excited about having Penny in his nice, clean house :) On Friday morning, we will leave to stay with our wonderful friends Nick and Kristen! They are throwing us an engagement party on Saturday and we couldn't be more excited/thankful! Nate hasn't been to Seattle since he moved me to Pullman, so he can't wait. I will post some pictures when we get back!

2 comments:

Nick and Kristen Honeycutt said...

oh my gosh, we had SUCH a fun weekend with you two. We miss you already!

chelsea {oh, my deer!} said...

hey lindsay! i'd love to hear your thoughts on making a hairpiece together! you can email me at chelsealhughes@gmail.com if you'd like to talk further... and thanks so much for loving my work. ;)