Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

A surprise in my car...

So, I'm running a little late for work this morning so I just hop into my car without really checking out my surroundings first, which I usually do because I'm paranoid. Anyway, I get in, toss my purse in the passenger seat, click on my seatbelt, and am about slip the key in the ignition when I hear this faint little "meeooow". Confused, I turn around and all of a sudden there is this HUGE orange cat sitting by me on top of my beverage holders! Panicked, I screamed bloody murder at the top of my lungs and lurched myself out of the car leaving all of my personal belongings, except for my phone, behind. The cat jumped out right after me and ran off, his ears probably ringing. Not sure why I still had my phone in my hand, but I quickly dialed Nate and asked "did you put a freaking cat in my car this morning?!" He was "like, ummmm, no, why was there a cat in your car?" Anyway, after much stipulation, we figured that the cat must have jumped in while we were unloading groceries on Sunday morning. There are about 4-5 neighborhood cats that linger around the house all the time, I guess I shouldn't have been that scared but he was just there all of a sudden! I wouldn't be surprised if I show up on America's Funniest Home Videos... I'm sure I looked absoulutely ridiculous.

1 comment:

Nick and Kristen Honeycutt said...

oh my gosh, this is so dang funny!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha