Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

What's in a name?

I know, I know, two posts in one day - hold me back! Inspiration has struck so I feel the need to write... I am going to start a wedding blog and a cute name for said blog popped into my head yesterday, so I thought I would google it up to see if it already exists... not only does "Isn't She Lovely" already exist, she's pretty darn cute to boot. So peeps, I need some inspiration. There are A ZILLION MILLION wedding blogs out there (trust me, I stalk them all) and I need a name that pops. What will this blog entail, you ask? I would like to inspire brides with fabulous, innovative wedding planning and design ideas, but at the end of the day I want them to pay me to do it for them :) So I will be posting some homemade creativity a la yours truly. Any name suggestions are much appreciated!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Mitch said to call it "the ball and chain" haha I laughed hard at that idea. I will think for you.