Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Nate!!!


Today is the future hubby's quarter-century mark! I couldn't be more excited to be marrying such an AMAZING man in just five short months!!! In honor of the big day, I would like to list 25 things about Nate that make me the luckiest woman in the world :)


1. He loves ME!

2. His passion for the work he does... he goes into the office early like every day, just for fun??

3. He is much cleaner than me, and I think its starting to rub off

4. He's pretty stinkin' cute

5. His patience, one of the virtues I am sadly lacking

6. He takes Penny out to do her business at night when its dark and I just can't do it!

7. His respect for marriage in general... his grandparents are his idols

8. He makes me coffee in the morning

9. He scrapes my car when it is snowy/icy... he knows I take way too long to get ready in the morning to have time for that!

10. He does number 9 with a smile on his face :)

11. He is a true man's man

12. We can disagree and just talk about it without getting too heated

13. He knows how to apologize, simple, but important!

14. He is going to be an AMAZING dad one day... he is so great with kids

15. He doesn't care about the wedding details, at the end of the day, he just wants me to be his wife

16. He doesn't judge me for being obsessed with a vampire :)

17. He looks too cute in his glasses

18. He is a believer, but we could both work on showing it bit more...

19. He is happily participating in pre-marital counseling, which should help us both with 18!

20. He makes me laugh!

21. He makes me feel beautiful, sans make-up in nasty gray sweatpants

22. I learn something new about him all the time, especially when we take long car rides.

23. He is a true farm boy

24. He loves to snuggle

25. He is mine forever :)

No comments: