Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Random updates/thoughts

I don't have anything profound to say, I just realized that Wheatblossom is completely taking up my blogging efforts... as it should be! I am having so much fun with it, I even have a new follower! I have no idea who she is but I love her for wanting to know what I have to say about weddings.

On another note, when I decided to take one of the most difficult undergrad classes offered at WSU, why didn't someone knock me over the head and remind me that I already have a degree??? I must admit that I feel like a total smarty-pants though... I got a 97% on my first exam! Color me shocked, it was the hardest test I have ever taken in my life, save the GMAT... that thing is the spawn of the devil. Nate thinks accounting should be my new career path since I'm doing so well... he thinks having a sugar mama would be a pretty sweet deal. I think you'd have to be crazy to want to "play" with numbers for a living. I have acquired some accountant in-laws and I make sure to tell them this pretty much every time we speak.

In other news, Nate and I are heading to Maui in T- 6 days with some of our besties, The Honeycutts. I know, I know, we just got back from a nice big vacay (a.k.a. the honeymoon) but we feel that it is important to spoil ourselves and spend as much QT together as possible before we start thinking about doing that thing that everyone asks you when you're going to start doing like the day after you get married... yeah, start a family. Not in the cards for us quite yet, but with lots of our friends having these cute babies, I must say it is quite tempting :) But I LOVE sleep! How do you mommies do it?? I stalk lots of mom blogs and it seems like they spend more time during the night feeding than getting their much needed rest.

Okay, that's all for now. Be sure to visit my other blog and show me some comment love!

1 comment:

Taylor Made said...

Good Job on your test Pat!!! You have always been a smarty-pants, so I'm not suprised to hear you're doing so well!!! :D You and you're hubby are soo cute and I can't wait to see how adorable your babies are going to be, but this time just the two of you will be breif in compairson to the time you are a "family" ~ enjoy it!!! :D xx